A working ASP database with an accompanying guide for
students to learn how the database was structured and set
up, with an illustrated printed copy of the ASP code.
- Good way to learn ASP - by example.
- A working library database - the classic database
- Students can study the succinct code with clear
- Explanation of queries used and table structure.
- Great for supporting A level project work.
- Clear enough for your advanced students to set up an
ASP database with no additional teaching.
The code is also supplied electronically (on disk) saving
valuable time and ensuring accuracy for students who want
to copy chunks of the code and adapt it for their own
project. Price includes unlimited site licence for your
school or college.
If you order the Digital version of
the ASP resource, you will receive the accompanying
guide in PDF format for easy distribution around
your school/college and printing, rather than the
photocopiable version. It includes a school/college
site licence so you can load it on to your
school/college network or Intranet (assuming your
Intranet cannot be accessed externally).