KS3 Design Technology 2008 National Curriculum
Year 9 Resistant Materials: Small Storage Box
21-lesson scheme of work with student workbook. Provides students with a broad range of knowledge, and is specifically designed to give students wishing to take GCSE Resistant Materials a ‘head start’!
SCHEME OF WORK & GUIDANCE
- Scheme of Work including: lesson outcomes, teaching / learning activities, x-curricular links, differentiation, required resources + more!
- Guidance including: project rationale, skills and tools, homework ideas
- Model solution for the end-of-module test
- Theory & activity sheets including: brief, specification, materials, sustainability, joints, design plans, tools, evaluation + more!
- End-of-module test (solution included)
'This has proved very successful. Students enjoy the
challenge of more demanding work; are getting higher
levels, and the D&T staff find their teaching more
D Shiret, author