WJEC GCSE ICT 2010 specification
Controlled Assessment Student Guides
Increase student attainment through better understanding of the exam board requirements.
Visually summarises the specification mark schemes for Units 2
and 4, in the same order for ease of reference.
Includes examples, tasks and student-friendly guidance for every section. For the new 2010 WJEC specification.
For each section of the controlled assessment:
- Brief explanation of the section
- Tasks to reinforce the essential skills and understanding
- Do’s – visual explanation of the mark scheme, including fully-annotated examples and screenshots
- Don’ts – common mistakes to avoid
- Electronic worked copies – an excellent aid for demonstrating the basic and advanced skills that students need to use
- Checklist enables students to take control of their progress