You are viewing a teaching resource that has been retired.
It is likely that it has been replaced by a new edition for the new specifications.
Please go to the ZigZag Education homepage to select your subject, level and exam board to find the latest version.
WJEC GCSE ICT 2010 specification
Controlled Assessment Student Guides
Increase student attainment through better understanding of the exam board requirements.
Visually summarises the specification mark schemes for Units 2
and 4, in the same order for ease of reference.
Includes examples, tasks and student-friendly guidance for every section. For the new 2010 WJEC specification.
For each section of the controlled assessment:
- Brief explanation of the section
- Tasks to reinforce the essential skills and understanding
- Do’s – visual explanation of the mark scheme, including fully-annotated examples and screenshots
- Don’ts – common mistakes to avoid
- Electronic worked copies – an excellent aid for demonstrating the basic and advanced skills that students need to use
- Checklist enables students to take control of their progress