Science Colour-Coding Worksheets for SEN
Science colour-coding worksheets for SEN
128 A4 worksheets which follow the KS3 Science Curriculum exactly.
Step-by-step student guide:
- Accessible Science for all levels of SEN
- Use in mainstream lessons for differentiation, starters or revision
- Completed worksheets make great posters!
Science teachers and SEN specialists alike are loving this resource. Pupils colour and colour-code the diagrams, then add examples and descriptions, as directed. In many cases they also have to draw the correct connecting labelling lines. They can then add as many or as few additional notes as they are able.
- Benefits for visual learners: Clear representations of key concepts
- Benefits for kinaesthetic learners: Pupils trace the letters as they colour the words
- Benefits for literacy: Colouring the words draws attention to the spelling and practises handwriting