Science Colour-Coding Worksheets for SEN
Science colour-coding worksheets for SEN
128 A4 worksheets which follow the KS3 Science Curriculum exactly.
Step-by-step student guide:
- Accessible Science for all levels of SEN
- Use in mainstream lessons for differentiation, starters or revision
- Completed worksheets make great posters!
Science teachers and SEN specialists alike are loving this resource. Pupils colour and colour-code the diagrams, then add examples and descriptions, as directed. In many cases they also have to draw the correct connecting labelling lines. They can then add as many or as few additional notes as they are able.
- Benefits for visual learners: Clear representations of key concepts
- Benefits for kinaesthetic learners: Pupils trace the letters as they colour the words
- Benefits for literacy: Colouring the words draws attention to the spelling and practises handwriting
What do teachers say about this resource? (3829,3832)
Excellent." R Smith, KS3 Co-ordinator, SEN representative and Independent Reviewer
The abundance of GOOD diagrams that are easily seen and labelled... It means that pupils with SEN have just have to focus on the learning of the science not on trying to copy down complicated diagrams, which they will more than often copy wrong!" L Hesbrook, Teacher and Independent Reviewer
A nice resource that can be used either as a starter or as a support sheet for the lesson completed... It alows visual learners to acces informtion in a manner that suits them. It suppors low ability learners in the explination of core issues in science. It provides an alternative method of delivery of concepts." C Williams, Head of Science and Independent Reviewer
A super resource for the intended audience... These sheets would be useful for the pupil with the needs described and as possible flash cards for revision of key words by other pupils." P Saunders, Science Teacher and Independent Reviewer
A very good resource and perfect for our SEN students." — G Brown, SENCo and Independent Reviewer