GCSE AQA French
The 'Reading and Writing' Course Companion
85 pages of engaging and relevant reading material and
grammar explanations interspersed with activities
throughout. This is a must have resource!
Follows the topic order of the specification SoW.
- Topic-relevant grammar explanations
- Exercises – ensure students have understood the theory
- An engaging article, specifically designed to put the grammar points into context
- Audio recordings of all passages give teachers flexibility to strengthen listening skills
- Comprehension exercises and writing activities – practise and improve reading and writing skills
- 8 sample controlled assessment writing tasks each with
a framework detailing tips and guidance for success.
Includes accompanying grammar checklist to help students assess and improve their own work.
- Communication strategy guidance throughout to help students cope successfully with unknown words
- Full answers
- Extensive vocabulary list