Unit 1 Resource Pack: Pre-Production Techniques: Film & TV (endorsed by Edexcel)
“This resource is outstanding... It is so clear & easy to follow with lots of wonderful tasks & templates.”S Crawte, Head of Media Studies, Independent Reviewer
This resource pack is Endorsed by Edexcel for use with the BTEC in Creative Media Production Level 3 specification (2010).
Comprehensive resource pack supports delivery of BTEC Level 3 in Creative Media Production. Introduces students to pre-production techniques used in Film and TV.
- Fact sheets summarise vital information
- Practical tasks throughout allow students to apply their knowledge
- Exemplar documents demonstrate techniques using a variety of productions
- Ready-made templates offer support to students, whilst exposing them to industry-standard processes
- Legal & ethical issues
- Health and safety
- Scripts & shooting lists
- ...and more!
- Teacher’s guide to managing pre-production projects in the classroom
- Forms & checklists for assessing and monitoring progress
- Optional scheme of work