A Christmas Carol GCSE Activity Pack (exams from 2017)
Approach Dickens' well-loved text from a fresh perspective with this comprehensive and highly visual bank of activities.
This resource is quite simply outstanding! It is clearly written by a talented professional with excellent subject knowledge and a fantastic understanding of the types of activity that engage students. L Deighton, HoD and Independent Reviewer
- Insightful questions
- Stimulating reading and writing tasks
- Pair and group work
- SPaG and vocabulary practice
- Creative activities for visual and kinaesthetic learners
- Appealing tasks based on modern media
Carefully considered structure develops understanding:
- Build a foundation for learning and get students interested with introductory pre-reading exercises.
- Dig deeper with text-based activities. Every chapter is explored through a range of thought-provoking tasks.
- Consolidate knowledge with whole-text activities focusing on: Characterisation • Relationships • Setting • Themes • Ideas and Messages • Language • Form • Structure • Context
All activities are perfectly matched to the GCSE Assessment Objectives. Differentiated worksheets provide support for weaker learners and challenge high achievers, allowing your whole class to reach their potential.
Plus! Suggested answers for questions and activities included.