Romeo and Juliet GCSE Activity Pack (exams from 2017)
Get stuck into this timeless tragedy with a wealth of valuable and appealing activities. The pack demonstrates the play's relevance to modern teenagers using current media and popular culture, and the wide variety of exercises will appeal to all learning styles.
A terrific resource. It’s full of creative and meaningful activities that will engage and educate pupils. S Owen, English Teacher and Independent Reviewer
- Insightful questions
- Stimulating reading and writing tasks
- Pair and group work
- Creative activities for visual and kinaesthetic learners
- Appealing tasks based on modern media
- Regular ‘Dig Deeper’ tasks to stretch more able students to enhance their understanding
- ‘Fun Fact’ boxes to keep your class interested
Carefully considered structure develops understanding:
- Build a foundation for learning and get students interested with introductory pre-reading exercises.
- Dig deeper with text-based activities. Every chapter is explored through a range of thought-provoking tasks.
- Consolidate knowledge with whole-text activities focusing on: Characterisation • Relationships • Setting • Themes • Ideas and Messages • Language • Form • Structure • Context
All activities are perfectly matched to the GCSE Assessment Objectives, and the fantastic structure makes the pack accessible for your whole class.
Plus! Suggested answers for questions and activities included.