2024 Set Product Analysis Pack for GCSE Eduqas
For assessment from 2024
Ready to use, straightforward analysis of each of the 2024 GCSE Eduqas set product updates in a compact resource. Perfect for use by both teachers and students as a way in to the new set products, or as concise revision materials.
Develop understanding and prepare students to answer exam questions on each of the new 2024 set products:
- Newspapers and GQ Magazine – includes key contextual details and clear analysis of media language and representation.
- Film: No Time to Die – covers media language and representation, as well as industry context (such as production, marketing and reception) and audience theory.
- Music Video: Lizzo 'Good as Hell' – contains essential contextual details and helpful discussion of all four media frameworks.
Plus! A variety of discussion tasks for each set product and three practice exam questions with sample answers and examiner commentary
- 2024 Set Product Updates
- Component 1: Exploring the Media
- Component 2: Understanding Media Forms and Products
- Media Studies
- No Time to Die
- Section A: Exploring Media Language and Representation
- Section B: Exploring Media Industries and Audiences
- Section B: Music (music videos and online media)
- The Guardian
- The Sun