'Module on a Page' A3 Revision Posters
for A Level Edexcel Maths
- 4 posters: two each for pure and applied content, divided by year of study
- Plus 3 bonus pages for differentiation, integration, and trigonometric identities
- Diagrams & graphs illuminate key concepts
- Black/white for easy photocopying
- Also provided in A4 format for use as placemats
Perfect for revision!
A handy, smart summary of the entire A Level maths course
- Comprehensively covers all key terminology and methods
- Formula given separated from formulae to learn
- Visually attractive: great for wall display
What do teachers say about this resource? (11488)
A handy, smart summary of the entire A Level maths course that teachers can distribute to their classes to build confidence in their students ... It covers every aspect of the course (albeit necessarily briefly) and provides an at-a-glance self-check for students to see what they've covered and/or understood ... A lot of schools are using "knowledge organisers" to help embed factual knowledge in subjects. These comprehensive summaries help to do the same... All key points of the entire spec are covered. It deals with all basic methods needed for questions.