Worksheets for GCSE AQA A Religious Studies
Engage students and deepen understanding with these packs of pick-up-and-teach worksheets designed specifically to support the 2016 GCSE AQA A Religious Studies specification.
Pull out a worksheet for any topic!
- Scheme of work overview grid clearly links each worksheet to a specification point and AO for complete coverage, while detailed teacher’s notes (including differentiation suggestions, learner types and timings) ensure effortless delivery.
- Ready-to-use write-on student worksheets mean minimal preparation
- Plus! All answers included for easy marking: self, peer or teacher
Innovative student engagement
- A wide variety of activities, from match-ups to multiple-choice, ensures all learning types are catered for
- ‘Taking it further’ tasks challenge your most-able
What do teachers say about this resource? (11343)
I really liked it - it was pitched just right I think for the key areas of the syllabus and for middle-ability students, which is probably best and then the teacher can adapt to weaker and stronger students. I like the overview grid at the beginning - it would be helpful when it comes to planning work for the Unit of Work on that theme.
What do teachers say about this resource? (11340)
The Overview Grid is helpful. I especially liked the suggestions for adapting to weaker or stronger learners - it helps with differentiation, which can be challenging at times. I like the Take it Further tasks - they are simple but effective in most cases I think.