Differentiated Homeworks for A Level Year 1 & 2 AQA Biology
Stuck on homework ideas?
A wide variety of stimulating and imaginative homework sheets to encourage detailed understanding of Biology. Topic-based tasks actively engage the learner, helping to reinforce the fundamentals and extend thinking.
Thirty varied homeworks for Year 1 and twenty for Year 2, each with extension activities to challenge your higher ability students.
- Reinforce classroom learning and deepen understanding: drawing and labelling diagrams, filling the gap, completing definitions and more…
- Bring Biology to life with original, real-world problem-solving, including analysing family trees, exploring electrocardiograms and sampling biodiversity
- Develop exam skills: practice questions with answers, including exam-style mark schemes
Ready to use with no teacher preparation – easy-to-set homework packs to take you through the whole course!
What do teachers say about this resource? (11308)
Very helpful, it's clear and builds on well from the GCSE specification, as a teacher I can see myself using it to set for homework as it would guide the lower ability students through the year 12 course effectively.
I like how it is concise and follows the teaching order, the objectives of the homework make it clear for both the teacher and student as to what they will be covering. The use of sample data also makes things much easier for the teacher who may not have been able to collect accurate data during a lesson.
The tasks reinforce what is covered in lessons, they act as a good guide for students in review of the covered topics and in preparation for the next lesson. Division into 'content check', 'essential skills' and 'extend your thinking' also allow the homework to be differentiated according to the ability of the student. The tasks would act as effective revision in addition to homework.
- A Level AQA Biology (7402)
- A Level Differentiated Homeworks
- A Level Homeworks
- A Level Science Differentiated Homeworks
- A Level Science homework
- Biological molecules
- Genetic information, variation and relationships between organisms
- Organisms exchange substances with their environment
- Control of gene expression
- Energy transfers in and between organisms
- Genetics, populations, evolution and ecosystems
- Organisms respond to changes in their internal and external environments