A Volunteering Adventure in... Madagascar for A Level Year 2 French
Students experience a volunteering adventure in these authentic and inspiring resource packs, designed specially to engage with the target language. Discover fascinating destinations, learn about people and cultures, and reflect upon the impact of volunteering and helping others.
Authentic targeted learning
- Respond to authentic scenarios through blog posts, radio reports, podcasts, and messages from friends and family, etc.
- Practise all four skills – listening, reading, speaking and writing – using the target language in a realistic way.
- Engage and interact with a variety of individual, pair and group activities.
- Prepare for the exams – all content based on the A Level Year 2 topics from the 2016 specifications of all boards
- ★including immigration, integration, discrimination, culture, diversity and political life…
- Flexible! Each unit can be used as a stand-alone lesson, for exam revision, as homework or as cover lessons.
- Suitable for all students with extension tasks to challenge your advanced learners.
- Easy marking! All answers provided – perfect for self or peer assessment.
Also available is A Volunteering Adventure in... Austria for A Level Year 2 German.
What do teachers say about this resource? (10936)
This resource is well-designed. The topics covered are relevant to all specifications. I found myself intrigued and engrossed by the storyline proposed. It makes the topics come alive and also will make the students think about the different aspects of the specification in a more relatable way.
I believe this resource will allow students to apply knowledge of the different topics in a situation they may relate to. I like the range of activities offered (listening and reading activities matching the type of exercises needed on Paper 1 and Speaking/writing activities being more creative and also working on research skills needed for the Independent Research Project).
By making the topics relatable and by enabling practice of different skills needed for their A Level exam, I believe this resource ticks many boxes.
I believe this resource matches and interprets the specification well. It is clear the author has researched each topic and found a clever way to integrate each topic in an engaging way that is relevant to students.
It includes extension tasks, answers and transcripts. Perfect for tired teachers!