Flipped Learning Case Studies for A Level AQA
Study at home – explore in class!
Transform your teaching with Flipped Learning Case Studies for A Level AQA Language. Students prepare at home with detailed notes and stimulating homework tasks, then reflect upon key concepts back in the classroom.
Innovative, seminar-style learning facilitates independent learning and reduces time spent teaching content, in favour of doing the really important stuff – engaging with and exploring that content!
- Supportive teacher guidance provides useful strategies on approaching the content
- Includes AQA specification coverage map and a helpful introduction to the flipped learning approach
- ‘Teachers can really be in no doubt how to apply all this wonderful material’ – A Davie, Teacher and Independent Reviewer
- 12 concise case study summaries provide students with the essential info
- Covers a broad and balanced range of twenty-first-century linguistic research – helps students shy away from the ‘usual suspects’ and stand out from the crowd in exams and NEA analysis
- Clear links to the AOs
- Thought-provoking tasks enable directed, in-depth discussion
- Divided into ‘Before you read it’, ‘Make sure you understand it’, ‘Where can you use it?’ and ‘How can you connect it?’ – structured learning that aids retention
- From research tasks to analytical questions, drawing on real-life examples as well as wider research – allows students to make links across the spec – perfect practice for exam or NEA responses
- Indicative content included – great for self- / peer marking!
- A wider reading list to push students even further