Topic Tests for WJEC GCSE PE
Encourage reflective learners with these progressive topic-by-topic question banks written for every topic for the WJEC (Wales) GCSE PE specification.
Quick, easy to use, no hassle tests
25 carefully structured write-on tests covering all of the theory content – great for consolidating learning at the end of a topic in class, for revision or as homeworks.
- Range of question styles – from multiple choice to extended exam-style questions – perfect preparation for each exam
- Authentic scenarios and images present students with real-life sporting applications and perspective.
- Opportunities for data analysis in relation to key areas of physical activity and sport.
- Clear mark allocations and answers – great for peer- and self-assessment!
Tests are typically average 30 marks each and last for 20 – 45 minutes each
- GCSE PE
- GCSE WJEC Physical Education (3550/3555)
- Socio-cultural issues in sport and physical activity
- GCSE Topic Tests
- GCSE PE Topic Tests
- Topic Tests for PE
- Introduction to physical education
- Exercise physiology
- Health, training and exercise
- Movement analysis
- Psychology of sport and physical activity