GCSE AQA (9-1) Geography for Great Results
The ultimate revision tool for GCSE AQA
Prepare your students for their exams throughout the course, and in a multitude of ways!
Exam-focussed Revision Pack with a huge variety of teaching approaches, and covering every topic and providing opportunity for (and examples of) detailed geographical enquiry!
- Every core and optional topic covered
- Pull out a Springboard, Activity or Worksheet whenever you need it – to suit every part of a lesson (from starter, to plenary)
- Can be used at every stage in the GCSE (from first teaching, to final revision sessions)
Part 1: Introduction to Exams:
- Command Words / AOs / Level Marking / SPaG
- Teacher class progress checklist
- Student topic-by-topic RAG checklist
Part 2: Picture Springboards:
- 38 Springboard Starter Images covering every topic
- Open discussion questions
- Written response questions
- Plus! PowerPoint for class display
Part 3: Short and Mid-length Questions:
- 97 Odd-One-Out Activities: Quick and easy – or are they?
- 15 Exam Question Gap-fill Worksheets: each with a research grid activity
- 4 and 6 mark Model Answers
Part 4: Long Answer Questions:
- 4 Model essays with exam tips
- Essay Structuring and writing group activity
- Writing concisely activities for every topic
- Peer marking sheet
Activities ramp in level and depth to enable all abilities to develop their exam skill and confidence – and help every student to get 'Great Results!'
What do teachers say about this resource? (10647)
It’s a great revision tool, especially for the weeks before the exam. Fun odd one out activities and good practice for long answer questions.
A useful pack, with a wide range of resources in it. I liked the variety of resources. This seems sensible as there will be a revision idea for every student. I also like the instruction on exam rubric. This is essential as students do need continual reminders about how the exam is set out and what they need to do to achieve success. This would be great to dip into in revision classes with students or as a home resource for the student to practice particular questions. It is a great resource for enforcing key learning points and for helping students to see the final result that they are aiming for, i.e. an in-depth answer.
A useful content rich resource. It would support teachers who are new to teaching or are new to the GCSE specification. The model answers are excellent resources that allow students to understand what to include in answers. A generic mark scheme allows teachers to set their own questions in a language that students understand. A range of resources and activities that enable students to succeed at GCSE geography. I think this would lead to the students being able to revise effectively using these resources.
It enables students understand the requirement of each question band with example command word and a generic mark scheme.
- It has a range of activities that will help students to review and recap previous learning.
- It has resources that reduce the time teachers need to spend writing out example answers to questions.
- They produce well-researched case studies.
- Challenges in the Human Environment
- GCSE AQA Geography (8035)
- GCSE Geography
- GCSE Geography Exams
- Geographical Skills
- Living with the Physical Environment
- Multiple Choice Questions
- Physical Landscapes in the UK
- Resource Management
- The Challenge of Natural Hazards
- The Changing Economic World
- The Living World
- Urban Issues and Challenges