Programming with Python for GCSE (2nd Edition)
Updated for use with the 2020 GCSE (9-1) Computer Science specifications, Python Programming develops the core programming skills that students need.
- 16 chapters covering all programming elements of the specification – clear explanations and packed with example code and programming exercises!
- 24 varied starters facilitate use in lessons, by recapping previous learning and providing a quick warm up for the lesson ahead
- Practice assignment tasks with example solutions
- All content provided digitally (HTML interface included)
- Developed using Python v3.7
- Worked solutions (.py) for every task!