Course Companions for AS/A Level Eduqas Religious Studies
Covers all the key knowledge first then goes on to discuss key issues...
...This is useful for students as it develops their AO2, which is a much needed skill for this specification.
Simplify your planning, cover all spec points, and prepare your class for the AS or A Level exam with these definitive companions to the 2016 Eduqas Religious Studies specification.
Comprehensive and student-friendly notes for every topic in varied, easy-to-digest formats.
- Follows the spec order exactly in manageable sections – simple to slot into your scheme of work
- Special focus on analytical skills, including strengths and weaknesses of debates, to hit AO2 marks
- Key terms defined throughout to familiarise religious and philosophical terminology
The writing tasks and discussion prompts will be a valuable help for teachers in planning lessons and homework
Plenty of opportunities for consolidation and engagement throughout – ensure students use their new knowledge.
- Including starter activities, active learning tasks, discussion questions, research activities, exam-prep exercises, quizzes with answers, and more!
- A Level Course Companion
- A Level Eduqas Religious Studies (a120)
- A Level Religious Studies Course Companion
- Component 1A: Christianity
- Religious concepts and religious life
- Religious figures and sacred texts
- Religious practices and religious identity
- Significant social and historical developments in religious thought