Hamlet AS and A Level English Literature Activity Pack
- AQA B AS & A Level
- Edexcel A Level
- OCR AS & A Level
- Eduqas A Level
- WJEC AS
Hamlet is considered Shakespeare’s most successful and celebrated work for a reason. At the core of his famous soliloquies is a complex, thrilling and tragic play filled with grief, betrayal, love and family.
This Activity Pack explores the play’s key themes through engaging activities, stimulating discussion prompts and interesting ideas for further research and analysis.
Ready-to-use handouts cover the whole text, for you to mix and match to suit your class.
- engaging questions
- critical thinking
- close reading
- pair and group tasks
- visual, audio and kinaesthetic tasks
- further research
Accessible for every level and linked to the AOs!
Plus! Answers to all activities
Pre-reading exercises provide a starting point for study
Appealing chapter-by-chapter tasks guide students through the play, allowing them to gain understanding and analytical skills while remaining engaged
Whole-text activities show the bigger picture, exploring key areas of: Characterisation • Relationships • Genre • Themes • Attitudes and Values • Writer's use of language • Form • Structure • Context • Critical Reception
- A Level Activity Pack
- A Level AQA B English Literature (7717)
- A Level Edexcel English Literature (9ET0)
- A Level Eduqas English Literature (QA720)
- A level English Literature
- A Level English Literature Activity Pack
- A Level OCR English Literature (H472)
- Component 1: Drama
- Component 2: Drama
- Drama and poetry pre-1900
- Elements of Crime Writing
- Paper 2: Texts and Genres
- William Shakespeare