Differentiated Homeworks for BTEC Nationals in H&SC
14 comprehensive and challenging homeworks fully covering all Learning Objectives from unit 1 of the BTEC Nationals in Health and Social Care specification.
- Interesting and differentiated activities provide two versions of each homework – higher- and lower-ability – allowing you to tailor work to the needs of individual learners.
- Opportunities for application – bring theory to life – building connections between theory and case studies – perfect for the new exams.
- Exam-style questions – draw students’ focus back to exam preparation.
- Extension tasks – stretch and challenge all abilities.
- Fully referenced against the specification to support curriculum planning and mapping
- Answers provided for easy marking
- Great for homeworks and revision activities, as well as peer- and self-assessments
- Stimulating images improve students’ critical thinking and application skills.
What do teachers say about this resource? (10310)
There is a range of different homework tasks and the whole specification is included. They are in-depth but are simple homework tasks that can be completed independently and will be used to reinforce prior knowledge.
- BTEC Nationals (Level 3)
- BTEC Nationals (2016) in Health and Social Care
- BTEC Nationals (Level 3) Certificate in Health and Social Care (601/7193/5)
- BTEC Nationals (Level 3) Extended Certificate in Health and Social Care (601/7197/2)
- BTEC Nationals (Level 3) Foundation Diploma in Health and Social Care (601/7199/6)
- BTEC Nationals (Level 3) Extended Diploma in Health and Social Care (601/7198/4)
- BTEC Nationals (Level 3) Extended Diploma in Health and Social Care (Health Studies) (601/7198/4)
- Unit 1: Human Lifespan Development
- BTEC Nationals Differentiated Homeworks
- BTEC Nationals Health and Social Care Differentiated Homeworks