Structured Cover Lessons for GCSE AQA Media Studies
An invaluable collection of fully resourced, stand-alone cover lessons geared specifically towards the 2017 GCSE AQA Media Studies specification. Structured, progressive activities cover all four media frameworks, contexts, close study products and unseen products.
You’ll always have a lesson relevant to the course – even when there’s no time to prepare!
- Focused lesson objectives define clear learning outcomes.
- Key information sections cover everything students need to know for each lesson – no subject specialist or teacher input required.
- Varied, accessible tasks build understanding of core spec content and practise key skills.
- Scaffolding supports your lower-ability students!
- Extension tasks ensure your fastest finishers stay motivated – or perfect for homework nights!
- Doctor Strange
- Galaxy Television advert
- GCSE AQA Media Studies 8572
- GCSE Cover Lessons
- I Daniel Blake
- Julie Adenuga Beats 1 Radio
- Kim Kardashian Hollywood
- Lara Croft Go
- Media One
- Media Studies Cover Lessons
- OMO print advertisement
- One Direction 'History'
- Radio 1
- Represent Television advert
- The Arctic Monkeys 'I Bet You Look Good on the Dance Floor'
- The Daily Mirror
- The Times
- Class Episode 4: Co-owner of a lonely heart
- Dr Who (1963) Episode 1: An Unearthly Child
- Media Two