Blue Stockings Springboard Scheme of Work for GCSE Drama
- Edexcel 2016 spec
Set in the late 1800s, Jessica Swale’s Blue Stockings follows four talented female students and their fight to receive the same education and recognition as their male counterparts.
Covering key thematic and theatrical elements, it will help students to gain solid grounding of the events of the text while exploring performance, design and directorial aspects:
- 8 one-hour lessons explore all relevant aspects of the play – including context, characters, themes, form, and staging
- Chronological exploration via key scenes
- Lesson plans with starters, mains, plenaries and homeworks, plus plenty of ideas for differentiation
- Variety of practical activities engages students with active exploration, experimentation and peer- and self-evaluation
- Ready-to-use handouts mean minimal preparation – also perfect as quick, end-of-year revision sheets!
Fully geared towards the 2016 GCSE Edexcel Drama specification, these exciting and engaging lessons will increase students’ core knowledge – and develop crucial dramatic skills.
Perfect preparation for not only the written exam, but for any other component of the course!
- GCSE Drama Springboard Scheme of Work
- GCSE Drama
- GCSE Drama Scheme of Work
- GCSE Scheme of Work
- Drama Lesson Plans
- Set Text
- Interpreting Theatre
- Bringing Texts to Life
- Texts in Practice
- Theatre Makers in Practice
- Study of Set Text
- Understanding Drama
- GCSE WJEC Drama (3690)
- GCSE OCR Drama (J316)
- GCSE Eduqas Drama (C690)
- GCSE Edexcel Drama (1DR0)
- GCSE AQA Drama (8261)