GCSE Eduqas Media Studies Topic Tests
Comprehensive topic-by-topic question banks with full coverage of the GCSE Eduqas Media Studies specification. Track your students’ progress and pinpoint strengths and weaknesses.
Excellent assessment method, allows for short assessment questions to assess knowledge as well as longer, high band questions and answers.
Boosts student confidence with a variety of progressive questions – each test builds in difficulty from multiple-choice to short-answer to extended-response questions.
- Every set product covered (assessment in 2020 and from 2021).
- Can be undertaken in class, as homework or as revision!
- Provides a test a fortnight over a 2-year course.
Plus! Provided in both write-on ‘practice exam’ and non-write-on ‘question only’ formats for full flexibility.
Complete with student-friendly mark schemes for self- or peer assessment – plus students can return to their completed tests to revise!
What do teachers say about this resource? (10206)
Excellent resource! Very large and comprehensive! Can be used to potentially plan content but also to be used for on going formative assessment. Excellent assessment method, allows for short assessment questions to assess knowledge as well as longer, high band questions and answers. Covered every set text from the specification in a lot of detail. It also covered the current set texts for assessment in 2020 as well as the "new" set texts for assessment from 2021. The boxes saying which area the test is focussing on is excellent, allows the students to categorise what they need to say in their answers. This mirrors what they need to do in the exam.
What do teachers say about this resource? (10279)
Excellent value for learners. Can be used as a individual teaching resource or adapted into a revision tool to give to students for self-guided learning. Organised and categorised logically. Clear terms and language used.
- GCSE Eduqas Media Studies C680QS
- Component 1: Exploring the Media
- Section A: Exploring Media Language and Representation
- Section B: Exploring Media Industries and Audiences
- GCSE Topic Tests
- Media Studies Topic Tests
- The Man with the Golden Gun
- The Guardian
- The Sun
- Quality Street
- This Girl Can
- The Archers
- Pokï¿½mon Go
- Component 2: Understanding Media Forms and Products
- Section A: Television
- The Sweeney
- The IT Crowd
- Bruno Mars, Uptown Funk (2014)
- Duran Duran, Rio (1982)
- Katy Perry, Roar (2013)
- Michael Jackson, Black or White (1991)
- Pharrell Williams, Freedom (2015)
- Section B: Music (music videos and online media)
- Taylor Swift, Bad Blood (2014)