GCSE Eduqas Media Studies Topic Tests
Comprehensive topic-by-topic question banks with full coverage of the GCSE Eduqas Media Studies specification. Track your students’ progress and pinpoint strengths and weaknesses.
Boosts student confidence with a variety of progressive questions – each test builds in difficulty from multiple-choice to short-answer to extended-response questions.
- Every set product covered (assessment in 2020 and from 2021).
- Can be undertaken in class, as homework or as revision!
- Provides a test a fortnight over a 2-year course.
Plus! Provided in both write-on ‘practice exam’ and non-write-on ‘question only’ formats for full flexibility.
Complete with student-friendly mark schemes for self- or peer assessment – plus students can return to their completed tests to revise!
- Component 1: Exploring the Media
- GCSE Eduqas Media Studies C680QS
- GCSE Topic Tests
- Media Studies Topic Tests
- Pokémon Go
- Quality Street
- Section A: Exploring Media Language and Representation
- Section B: Exploring Media Industries and Audiences
- The Archers
- The Guardian
- The Man with the Golden Gun
- The Sun
- This Girl Can
- The Sweeney
- Section A: Television
- Component 2: Understanding Media Forms and Products
- The IT Crowd
- Duran Duran, Rio (1982)
- Michael Jackson, Black or White (1991)
- Bruno Mars, Uptown Funk (2014)
- Pharrell Williams, Freedom (2015)
- Taylor Swift, Bad Blood (2014)
- Katy Perry, Roar (2013)
- Section B: Music (music videos and online media)