GCSE AQA Set Works on a Page
Make revision interesting! Unique, student-friendly A3 posters carefully designed to review all four study pieces and unfamiliar music topics. Covers key terms, musical features and contextual points, to ensure students engage with the music and absorb vital information.
- Clearly structured to cover essential knowledge and features, and illustrated with key score excerpts – great for visual learners and classroom display!
- Includes unfamiliar music posters for each Area of Study to broaden knowledge of key composers/artists and build appraising skills.
- Stimulating activities including: melody/rhythm notation, multiple-choice questions, match-ups, fill in the blanks, and long-answer evaluative questions (with indicative content) – put revision into practice!
- GCSE Music
- GCSE 9-1 AQA Music (8271)
- Understanding Music
- The Beatles
- Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club
- With a Little Help from my Friends
- Within You, Without You
- Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
- Haydn: Symphony 101 in D major The Clock movt. 2
- The Clock
- Aaron Copland
- Saturday Night Waltz
- GCSE Set Work Analysis
- GCSE Topic on a Page
- GCSE Music Set Work on a Page