Topic on a Page for A Level AQA Sociology
The ultimate revision tool!
Visually attractive A3 photocopiable posters with concise summaries of the most popular specification topics.
Focuses on key words and sociological research which is good for less able and middle ability students
Unique Summary Posters presents all the essentials concisely on an A3 page
- At-a-glance topic overview – Help your students see the bigger picture!
- All key terms, concepts and theories covered – Miss nothing during revision
- Display in class or at home – Use as handy knowledge organiser!
Matching Activity Poster 'gap-fill' worksheets
- Excellent homework
- Perfect end-of-topic consolidation
- Ready-to-use for structured revision
Praise for Topic on a Page
A fab resource!
What do teachers say about this resource? (10174)
This resource identifies key concepts, theorists, and perspectives. It includes basic definitions and provides an overview of the different topics. It might be used as a starting point for revision for students to pull apart and look at each section carefully as a tick sheet for what they know and what they need to learn.
This resource covers the basics necessary for the course, so it does meet the criteria of matching and interpreting the specification. It includes key concepts and theories/theorists.
A good resource that covers a variety of topics. I especially like the fact that it included multiple unit options.
It focuses on key words and sociological research which is good for less able and middle ability students.
The amount of detail provided is consistent across each of the mind maps. The key sociologists are highlighted which makes it easier for students to identify the key points.
An advantage for less able students who struggle with knowing how to create revision materials.
The key theories are consistently highlighted along the left hand side of the mind map, reinforcing the specification objectives for each topic.
- 4.1 Education with Theory and Methods
- 4.1.1 Education
- 4.1.3 Theory and Methods
- 4.2. Topics in Sociology
- 4.2.1 Culture and Identity
- 4.2.2 Families and Households
- 4.2.5 Beliefs in Society
- 4.2.6 Global Development
- 4.2.7 The Media
- 4.3 Crime and Deviance with Theory and Methods
- 4.3.1 Crime and Deviance
- 4.3.2 Theory and Methods
- A Level AQA Sociology (7192)
- A Level Sociology
- A Level Sociology Topic on a Page
- A Level Topic on a Page