GCSE AQA (9–1) Geographical Skills: Worksheets
35 Targeted Skills Worksheets covering the whole skills checklist!
Using example material from every area of the GCSE AQA specification, these write-on worksheets reinforce geographical learning whilst practicing every core skill that could appear in the exams.
Simple to use! Just photocopy and hand-out.
- Every skill practiced and revised in context
- Activities ramp in complexity to test each skill
- Recap knowledge to refresh the mind on what’s been taught
Target areas of student weakness:
- Worksheets draw on geographical content from a range of topic areas – Quickly embed relevant skills into your existing Scheme of Work
- Use throughout the GCSE to consolidate learning, or in skills revision sessions
- Answers provided for speedy self–, peer– or teacher marking
Ensure your students are up to scratch with every skill to help them nail that nine!