Topic on a Page for BTEC Tech Award in Health and Social Care
7-10 expertly designed and photocopiable A3 revision posters with concise, easy-to-learn summaries for Components 1-3 of the BTEC Tech Award in Health and Social Care specification.
- Succinct notes summarise difficult theory
- Diagrams, graphs and images support students’ visual understanding.
- Numerous practical examples to encourage effective application of key principles and concepts.
Accessible for different levels of learners
- Differentiated write-on activity posters with focused and varied tasks - providing two versions of each page allowing you to tailor work to the needs of individual learners.
- Perfect for end-of-topic consolidation and revision
- Display in classroom or at home, or use as place mats
- Activity pages make excellent homework
What do teachers say about this resource? (10054, 10055, 10056)
We really like how the topics are well presented on one page. Easy to summarise topic to students. I particularly like this resource because the content is in depth, provides a good level of information and includes differentiated options too. The differentiated resources are useful to recap topics after knowledge is learned. It is better than other resources because it is clearly displayed and visual learners benefit from the image and key words/phrases.
I found this resource to be a great source of revision, well laid out and easy for students to refer to. [I like...] that there were three stages... Two containing activities and then the final Topic page containing all information, great for reference for assignments. It gives the students a great point of reference and easy to use factsheet. The activities, test their own knowledge. Saves a teacher a lot of time as it is a ready made resource that can be used in a number of ways.
Very useful as an additional revision tool for students. Having this allows them to choose from a range of sources to suit their learning style. It is simple and has a range of levels included - completed and uncompleted sheets to use for revision. Saves time preparing revision resources. I have shown PE and they are keen to look at the resource for their BTEC.
The resource covers the main areas of the whole specification in a clear and concise way... I like that each topic area is on a page, and that it includes the information in a way and that it is accessible for different levels of learners. It is a very flexible resource... information on each map is succinctly written, but can be used either as a starting point for discussion or as a revision tool. These resources save teachers so much time
Detailed info to accompany the course work unit.. Laid out with topics to remind students what to include
- Health and Social Care Topic on a Page
- BTEC Tech Award Mind Maps
- BTEC Tech Award Health and Social Care Topic on a Page
- Component 1: Human Lifespan Development
- BTEC Tech Award Topic on a Page
- BTEC Tech Award (Level 1/2)
- BTEC Tech Award (2017) in Health and Social Care (Level 1/2)
- Component 2: Health and Social Care Services and Values
- Component 3: Health and Wellbeing