GCSE 9-1 AQA French eRevision
All topics for the new GCSE AQA specification covered through a variety of interactive quiz types and differentiated exam questions for Reading and Writing.
Interactive Online Revision
VARIED, ENGAGING ACTIVITIES100+ unique interactive quizzes covering every topic of the new spec – featuring:
- Motivating '3-try' system to keep students engaged
- Tailored – students set difficulty level and the complexity adjusts accordingly
- Differentiated exam questions (Foundation and Higher) – Reading and Writing questions at the end of each theme covering every topic
- Superb independent learning/revision tool with instant feedback = no marking needed!
BUILT-IN PROGRESS TRACKING
- Students see a map of progress to help structure their revision
- Teachers can monitor student – class performance with intuitive progress tracking
- Provides instant feedback to both student and teacher on which areas need improvement
SIMPLE, SCALEABLE, SCHOOL SUBSCRIPTION SOLUTION
- Bulk discount school pricing
- Flexible prices to suit your school size/budget
- Hassle free auto-renewal
- Private single-student licence available
eRevision resources for GCSE 9–1 AQA Spanish are available here.
eRevision resources for GCSE 9–1 AQA German are available here.Click here to explore more about eRevision and trial it for yourself!
What do teachers say about this resource? (9843,10008,10009,10010,10011,10012,10013)
Yes! This is an excellent way to revise key GCSE vocabulary. The exercises are varied and fun. Some of the words are repeated across the topics, which consolidates learning. The system is user-friendly. The writing activities are particularly helpful as the model answers give the students an idea of how to score better marks.
I was very impressed with how motivating and engaging the revision website is: I can see that my students would like to use eRevision independently, learning lots of vocabulary and having fun with Spanish along the way. The content is of high quality and totally suitable for GCSE students: especially since there are 3 target Levels> 4/5, 6/7 and 8/9 levels, which is great for differentiation.
Teacher: The quiz types are enjoyable and are useful for reinforcing learning. They are intuitive enough for students to do on their own (as homeworks, for example.)
Students: “It was fun” | “I felt really engaged” |
“It was an interesting way to revise”