Starters and Plenaries for Psychology
- Changing mindsets
- Patient scenarios
- Discussing variables
- Analysing Studies
- Multiple-choice questions
Inject pace into your A Level and GCSE Psychology lessons with these pick-up-and-teach starter and plenary activities.
Complete with teacher's notes and instructions.
Consolidate and extend learning in class with topic-specific write-on activities from memory-recall experiments for Memory to brain and neuron annotation tasks for Biopsychology.
- Perfectly matched to new AOs
- Ideal blend of individual, paired, small-group and whole-class activities
- Engaging activities appeal to and motivate different learning styles!
- All answers provided – great for AfL and speedy peer assessment
Select a product below for full details and to view an inspection copy.